PULSAR: 100% Headspace Inspection Platform
Réf : PULSAR | Fabricant : Lighthouse Instruments
100% INSPECTION OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCT
The PULSAR Headspace Inspection System is an automated 100% inspection machine designed to measure headspace oxygen, moisture, and carbon dioxide levels in sealed parenteral containers. PULSAR characterizes the physical headspace conditions of a container in a single compact and flexible platform.
Aseptic manufacturing facilities implement various analytical systems and inspection processes to ensure the quality of finished product and to monitor production processes.
The PULSAR Headspace Inspection System has been designed to address the following applications:
• Headspace oxygen monitoring during the filling of oxygen-sensitive formulations
• 100% moisture inspection of freeze dried product
• Automated media fill inspection
Pulsar is designed to operate using singlephase power and a minimum amount of compressed air and nitrogen, utilities easily found in pharmaceutical production environments.
This means you can install and get Pulsar up and running with little utilities work in your plant.
- Structure : Compact single dial machine, two reject lanes, measured reject, not measured reject. Up to four measurement sensors. Rotary table load and un-load (optional)
- Container size: vials ranging in size from 2R to 50R, or 16.0mm to 38.0 mm
- Container compatibility : tubing or molded, amber or clear
- Maximum throughput : 150 containers per minute
- Dimensions: 331,2 x 128.3 cm
- Automated control System : Siemens PLC
- Utility Requirements : Electrical Power : 200 - 240 VAC 1 phase, 15 amp, 50/60 Hz . Compressed air : 35 scfm @ > 5.5 barg. Compressed Nitrogen : 25 slpm @ > 3.5 barg